It’s been whereas since I’ve created my very own sugar scrub. I’d forgotten however straightforward and fun it is! after I discovered this occasional oil, though, I knew I had to form one thing with it. Then I found an incredible vanilla oil, and this vanilla caffe latte sugar scrub gave the look of an apparent choice!
If you follow ME on Instagram, you’ll have detected I actually have a protracted and true love for occasional. It’s my most favorite creature comfort, and also the scent alone provides ME heat fuzzies. I hope you like this scrub the maximum amount as I do!
Good To Know:
- Not all essential oils square measure created equal. take care you’re victimization 100% pure essential oils from a complete you trust. i prefer Plant medical care .
- Extra virgin vegetable oil is solid at temperature (below seventy six degrees F.), however fractionated vegetable oil isn’t. you’ll use either, however I like fractionated vegetable oil as a result of it behaves additional systematically and features a longer time period.
- Some individuals expertise sensitivity to vegetable oil. sensible alternatives square measure Prunus amygdalus oil and grapeseed oil.
- Use caution within the tub and shower. Oil based mostly tub product will create your bathing tub slippery.
- Vanilla oil is incredibly potent. I don’t suggest victimization over one or two drops during this formula.
VANILLA caffe latte SUGAR SCRUB
This straightforward sugar scrub uses straightforward sweetening, refractionated vegetable oil, occasional oil, and vanilla oil.
1 cup sugar (any sugar works; i prefer plain ol’ sweetening for this purpose)
fractionated vegetable oil (or any carrier oil you prefer)
30 drops occasional oil
1-3 drops vanilla oil
- Place sugar during a medium bowl.
- Starting with a pair of tablespoons vegetable oil, augment sugar and blend utterly. Add and blend extra vegetable oil, a bit at a time, till the required consistency is achieved. I like my sugar scrub to desire damp, however not utterly wet sand.
- Once you’ve got the required consistency, add your essential oils and blend well.
- Since this scrub does not use any preservatives, treat yourself and use it up generously!